Collection of your Personal Information
To better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, Tracey Chaykin Fine Art may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
• First and Last Name
• Email Address
We collect billing and credit card information if you purchase Tracey Chaykin Fine Art’s products and services. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We do not collect your personal information unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering sweepstakes or contests sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you about the services and products you requested. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Tracey Chaykin Fine Art collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Tracey Chaykin Fine Art may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Tracey Chaykin Fine Art and its affiliates.
Tracey Chaykin Fine Art may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Tracey Chaykin Fine Art or the Site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Tracey Chaykin Fine Art; and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Tracey Chaykin Fine Art, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Tracey Chaykin Fine Art may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Tracey Chaykin Fine Art to determine the most popular Tracey Chaykin Fine Art services. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Tracey Chaykin Fine Art to customers whose behavior indicates interest in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Tracey Chaykin Fine Art may automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the Tracey Chaykin Fine Art website.
The Tracey Chaykin Fine Art website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, suppose you personalize Tracey Chaykin Fine Art pages or register with Tracey Chaykin Fine Art site or services. In that case, a cookie helps Tracey Chaykin Fine Art to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Tracey Chaykin Fine Art website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the customized Tracey Chaykin Fine Art features.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to experience the interactive features fully.
Tracey Chaykin Fine Art services or websites you visit.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted by federal law, and provide a good or service requested by you or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise, use your personal information internally, legally compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Tracey Chaykin Fine Art does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under thirteen. If you are under thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Tracey Chaykin Fine Art may contact you via email to provide announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and other general communication.
If you want to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Tracey Chaykin Fine Art, you may opt out of such contacts by clicking the unsubscribe button.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Tracey Chaykin Fine Art welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Tracey Chaykin Fine Art has not adhered to this Statement, please get in touch with Tracey Chaykin Fine Art at:
Tracey Chaykin Fine Art
2731 Wimbledon St
Napa, CA 94558
Effective as of April 5, 2023